Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keeping up with life

The coffee is brewing, the munch'kin is asleep and well, life moves on anyway. I think I've finally come to the realization that life is like a football game. You can't change the players, but you can't change how you play the game. I've let myself go nuts because my ex just doesn't get that he's a father and that our son should come first. He's never going to get it, so the only thing I can do is change how I handle the situation. He's usually the one that's passive when I'm the one going off. So, instead of going off....I'm going to learn to be passive. There are ways of pissing people off and then there's my way...lol. I'm tired of always being left in the dark and being the last person to know anything. I thought that he and I had finally grown up. He and I had made a commitment to communicate openly and honestly. He broke that promise by keeping things from me. I've finally accepted the fact that that was a fantasy....it's never going to happen. He's always going to keep things from me and there's absolutely nothing that I can do about it. So, I'm changing me, instead. It's easier said than done....but I'm going to make a conscience effort to do it. OK, well...I gotta get off of here, my show is on.
)0( Love, Hugs & Blessed Be )0(

No comments:

Post a Comment