Saturday, April 14, 2012

"Phase One" Is A Work In Progress

Good Evening to All! Well, the "movement" to raise awareness for the lack of equality of Pagans/Wiccans in the BSA has officially started! Expect a Facebook page soon, because that's what I'm working on now. I will be posting it as soon as it is up and running, so be sure to check back here from time to time.
I have been working on writing up a Mission Statement and I'm looking for a couple of team members to help spread the word. So, if you're reading this and you are interested in helping PLEASE contact me. (You can do so by clicking on the Facebook button to the right of the page OR by emailing me:  HERE )
I know that change will not happen over night but I am prepared to stand up to the BSA! Thank you all for reading my blog and to those of you who are bravely standing with me against the BSA! There is a special place in my heart for all of you!

Luv, Hugs & Blessed Be
Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment