Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Movie Night!

If you like suspence movies, then you'll like the movie I watched today. It's called 'Untraceable' and it completely kicked ass! You're glued to the screen from the moment it starts....which brings me to this: I know you'll be wondering (if you watch it) and no animals were harmed during the making of this film. I promise. (If you watch the show, you'll understan why I just had to say that!)
So, Diane stars in this and the detective is played by the guy that played Bella's dad in Twilight. (I have no idea what his name is...so bite me). I totally give this movie 2 thumbs up. But WARNING: This movie is definitely NOT for children. There is some serious graphic violence in this movie and some cursing. I know this is rare, but there is NO sex scenes (which to me is kinda nice for a change.)

No comments:

Post a Comment