Sunday, July 19, 2009

Virgin Post

Ah, yes, my virgin post on blogspot. Well, I guess I should tell you a little big about who I am. My name is Jai. I am a 30 year old single mother to a beautiful little boy. I am also an ordained member of the clergy, a certified herbologist and practicing Pagan of 16 years. Oh and I'm also the Co-founder of the Knoxville Paranormal Group. I love nature, old cars and curling up on the couch and reading a good book. My life is busy, there is never a dull moment, but there's also not a lot of time for me to actually enjoy my hobbies...but I do try. LOL..anyway, that's enough about me. Luv, Hugs & Blessed Be.

Jai

1 comment:

  1. hey girl welcome to blogger!

    I would like to invite you to my newest creation in blog land; http://journalyourselfawake.blogspot.com/
    if you're ever wanting a journaling excersize or a blog theme feel free to check it out. Especially if you like self-discovery or exploring spiritual awareness. I will be posting a new journaling exersize each week.

    ReplyDelete