Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bed Hopping

I just don't get it. I probably never will. How in the hell anyone can justify starting a new relationship when they haven't even severed ties with the previous one. There's something seriously wrong when a person can't even take responsibility for the damage they've caused. Not just to others involved, but to themselves. Everything is always someone else's fault. Excuses like "well, I did it because he made me mad" just don't cut it in my book! I'm disgusted by the whole "i'm mad so I'm gonna do want I want and I don't care if it hurts anyone else" crap! Grow the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself and your own damn actions. And STOP expecting ME to cover your ass! You're seriously testing my friendship and my loyalty. I mean, if you can't be loyal to your husband of 23 years, then how the hell do you expect me to think you'd be loyal to OUR friendship? Are you kidding me? You went on and on about finding your own place, how you wanted to be independent, start a new life for yourself...and I supported that 100%. But then when you were having a weak moment and thought about going back to your husband, I tried the "think of the independence you'll have, you'll no longer be at his beck and call".....that didn't satisfy you though, did it? Hell no, your new "boyfriend" (or whatever the fuck he is) called you and I guess that made things better for you? I'm sorry, but where the hell is that independence you couldn't wait to grab hold of? Right out the damn window...wow, that didn't take long, did it? What a joke. You don't want to be independent, because apparently women like you can't fucking hack it. And you say "new guy" isn't your boyfriend and it's not serious, but the two of you have had conversations about moving in together....UHM EX-FUCKING-SCUSE me........moving in with someone is pretty f'ing serious in my book! GRRRRRR, some women really PISS ME OFF...and women like ME are getting pissed off at women like you for making us look bad. 
Signing off.....ONE PISSED PAGAN, 
Blessed Be,
Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment