Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

WOW...is it just me or did 2009 zip right by? It didn't even wave goodbye when it left...wasn't that rude? I spent my new years eve night exactly the way I wanted to: reading a book in my pj's. That seems to be my favorite thing to do these days. I guess growing older makes you calmer? I dunno, but I seem happier chillin out with my friends & family, watching movies that reach about a 20 on the gross-o-meter these days. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, nor is it always quiet. But it sure is fun! I didn't make any resolutions this year. Didn't even try. Why? Because I make a list every year and I never follow through with any of them..lol. Eh, at least I'm honest about it.
Anyway, I finally have all my ducks in a row and I'm ready to start school. Now all I'm waiting for is the letter that I need showing that none of my accounts are in default. I'm really excited to get started. I'm so excited I could literally wet my pants! (Hey, at least it's warm for a second or two...lol) But, seriously, I'm ready to hit the ground running and get started and get registered for classes. Anyway, I thought since it had been forever since I'd posted anything that I could refresh my page and let anyone who cares to read this know whats going on in my life. Hope your New Year's kicked ass and I hope this coming year brings you happiness and internal peace!
Blessed Be,
Jai

No comments:

Post a Comment