Monday, January 11, 2010

Stuck

Liminal. Right now that is the perfect word for me. Stuck in a threshold that will hurt someone one no matter what direction I take. Do I go right or left? Forge ahead or turn back? I thought I knew what I wanted, who I wanted and now, I'm not sure that's what's best for me. Of course I should've thought of that before things went too far. Before I stupidly blasted past that threshold and found myself cemented in this one. It's not that I don't know what I want....Because I know exactly what I want. The problem is that I know exactly what I DON'T want, but I put all my eggs in that basket way too soon and now I'm here....stuck.....knowing if I speak it aloud that it will hurt the one person that I never intended to hurt. But if I don't say it, get it out, I'll hurt myself far worse. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment