Friday, August 14, 2009

LotusMoonflower Creations

Well, it took me a while but I finally got my tag offer site up and running. This is where I will be posting all of my weekly tag offers from now on. Origionally they were going to be posted on this blog, but I decided it would be a lot better to seperate them. Hopefully this will cut down on any confusion. Anyway, click HERE to go to LotusMoonflower Creations. My tag offer for the week of 8/17 - 8/21 is already up for request. And don't forget to tell your friends!
Have a great day & Blessed Be,
Jai (aka LotusMoonflower)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I will check out the new site!

    BTW, TAG! You're IT!! Come check out this post and meme, and make your own message in a bottle!

    http://tarotmom.blogspot.com/2009/08/message-in-bottle.html

    ReplyDelete