Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tag Requests


Someone told me that I needed to start putting the tags I make in my blogs so that they can be requested. My tags are for request in 2 groups on cafemom, but I think I'm going to start widening that to my blogs as well. If I get enough requests, I'll re-open my "Always List" on yahoo. We'll see how it goes.
Above is my offer for 8/10 - 8/14 ONLY. Any requests after the 14th will be deleted. It's a gif file and with a translucent background.
I am using the FTU (free to use) artwork of David Desbois. You can find his AMAZING artwork by going to www.daviddeb.deviantart.com

2 comments:

  1. Sweet? Do you want me to promote your offers on my blog as well? I can give you a weekly shout-out if you're wanting people to know abou your siggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT would be awesome! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete