Monday, August 10, 2009

Sexting, Erotic Encounters & Bangme.com

I just finished reading an article in "Glamour" magazine that I found completely shocking. Truly shocking. Entitled "Sex With A Stranger" I sorta knew what I was about to start reading, but NOT to THIS degree. Men and women have been going to bars FOREVER looking to find a "hottie" for the night. I know that the local bar has turned into a yahoo chatroom these days, but I had no idea just how many "hook-up" sites were on the internet! The article mentioned the "Craigslist Killer" but, in my oh-so-humble opinion I don't think they mentioned the word "KILLER" quite enough. Geez, ladies! Have you no respect for your own body? Here's the REALLY scary part: Memberships to online hook up sites INCREASED by 5% since the sad (and shocking) story of the Craigs List killer....are you fucking kidding me? INCREASED! Ladies, women's lib wasn't started so you could actually CHOSE to get yourself raped and murdered by the guy that sent you the email with the LEAST misspellings. Just because somone sends you an email when he's intown and "seems" nice doesn't mean that you know him or that he's nice at all. And for Pete's sake, if you are going to take a chance like that with your safety, do yourself a favor and sign yourself (and a couple of buddies) for self-defense classes. Hey, I'm not here to judge, and I'm definitely not here to preach to you ladies, but get smart and, like the Girl Scouts teach :BE PREPARED! Be safe, girls...you're worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to that. While I'm sure there are SOME internet relationships that work out, it's only for the SMART, CAREFUL, and LUCKY ones.

    ReplyDelete