Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Look & Movie Suggestion

Yep, I got bored and decided to play around in the html section of my blogger. Pretty cool, no? Anyway, onto one of the best action movies I've watched in a really long time. I finally sat down and watched the movie Taken earlier today. It's PG13 and there's nothing that I would consider AC (Adult Content) except for the language. There's nothing sexually explicit in this movie but there are situation that really aren't suitable for young children. Check out the trailer:


This was a great movie and well worth the watch.
(And a big "Thank You" to YouTube for the trailer!)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog!! So prettty!! Do you know how I would make my blogger into a 3 column rather than ? It would have a sidebar on the left as well as the right. I've seen them like that but don't know how to do it.

    That was a pretty good movie... you didn't think that the whole "Human Trafficking and sex-slave" thing was "Adult Content?" I don't know. As for the movie, it was a good action flick but no real plot. it seemed like he was just Too Much of a badass and it was too easy for him to kill everyone... only one person even came close to giving him a good fight., and that was kinda dissapointing to me. Oh well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to do 3 columns :( try looking up on google, maybe you can find a tutorial for it?

    ReplyDelete